YSU Student Literary Arts Association
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
We accept previously unpublished written work. All rights revert back to the author/artist after publication of the issue.
Issue 14 is a special issue! For Issue 14, we are looking to publish work from queer-identifying creators. This means we will only be accepting work from submitters who personally identify as part of the LGBTQIA+ community. (We will not be asking for 'proof,' but please be honest in your intentions when submitting.)
The average response time on submissions is 3-4 weeks after the submission period closes.
- Submitters can send work to more than one category so long as each category's guidelines are followed.
- Submissions are blind. Do not include any identifying information on your submission — that's what the submission form and cover letter are for.
- Formatting for all pieces should be in Times New Roman, pt. 12 font.
- Prose submissions should be double spaced.
- Failure to follow any guidelines will disqualify your submission.
Though we greatly appreciate all of our contributors, Jenny unfortunately can not pay its contributors at this time.