YSU Student Literary Arts Association
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
At the Jenny, we work to publish a solid mixture of pieces and authors, from both local areas and not-so-local. We are looking for a broad range of your best polished work. We ask that if you are submitting to the Jenny you carefully read through the guidelines for the specific category you are submitting to.
We accept previously unpublished written work. All rights revert back to the author/artist after publication of the issue.
The average response time on submissions is 3-4 weeks after the submission period closes.
- Submitters can send work to more than one category so long as each category's guidelines are followed.
- Submissions are blind. Do not include any identifying information on your submission — that's what the submission form and cover letter are for.
- Formatting for all pieces should be in Times New Roman, pt. 12 font.
- Prose submissions should be double spaced.
- Failure to follow any guidelines will disqualify your submission.
Though we greatly appreciate all of our contributors, Jenny unfortunately can not pay its contributors at this time.